This article will show an installation of Exchange 2007 Service Pack 1 on Windows 2003 server. The first step is to install al the prerequisites for Exchange 2007. Make sure your Windows 2003 server operating system is 64 bits.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 x64
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 x64 update KB926776
- Microsoft Management Console 3.0 for Windows 2003 x64 KB907265
- Microsoft PowerShell 1.0 for Windows 2003 x64
- Domein Functional Level of 2000 Native of higher
- Internet Information Services (IIS)
The installation of Exchange 2007 Service Pack 1 is finished. Remember, this is only the basic installation without any rollup packs.
2 thoughts on “Installing Exchange 2007 SP1 on Windows 2003 server”