This service release contains support for Microsoft Windows 7 and support for Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2. SR7 also contains over 50 additional enhancements and improvements. Service Release 7 can be obtained through the RES Software Portal.
• Microsoft Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 support.
• Building Blocks: import improvements
• Error Log: RES PowerFuse no longer depends on CAPICOM
• Home Directory Maintenance: provide a custom list of printers in PowerPrint
• Instant File Associations: automatic import of file types when adding applications
• Registry: disable removal of run keys
• Registry: fix Microsoft Windows Desktop Search
• Registry: force disconnect of RES PowerFuse session after a certain amount of time
• RES PowerFuse Agents: improved performance of Agent cache when processing changed objects
• Security Management: improved performance when checking logged security events
• Startup: improved performance when starting RES PowerFuse sessions using the Microsoft Windows shell