5nine AzSec is an intuitive standalone application that creates, maintains and manages inbound/outbound traffic rules for virtual machines in Azure. Firewall log data is collected, displayed and managed in a central console.
5nine Cloud Security with AzSec is a bundled offering that includes 5nine Cloud Security and 5nine AzSec. This integrated solution enables hybrid cloud administrators to manage firewall rules, alerts and logs across Azure and Hyper-V environments from a single access point.
- Easy Firewall Configuration: Apply firewall rules in a single step instead of using complex scripts or the Azure portal.
- Automate Firewall Rule Configuration: Built-in templates enable you to easily apply firewall rules and reduce the risk of misconfiguration for virtual machines running in the Azure environment.
- Simplify Anomaly Discovery: The firewall log export allows you to view and analyze firewall log data right from within the 5nine Cloud Security Anomaly Analysis module, and export logs to Splunk or other SIEM systems.
- Monitor Azure from One Location: Review your Azure subscription resource groups, status, usage and billing summary from within 5nine’s interface.
- Consolidate Hybrid Cloud Management: Configure firewall rules and view log data across Azure and Hyper-V environments from a single access point.*